Faerch Graduate Programme
Accelerate your career by joining Faerch, the first mover in circularity of food protective packaging with a strong financial performance and growth.
Jump-start your development with an exciting and challenging 18-month Programme that consists of three rotations, including one rotation with international project experience.
Take your best first step towards an ambitious career, making the most of your talent and challenging yourself in the company engaged in taking business, and you, to the next level.
We will offer:
- Insights into market-leading business, driven with passion and relentless ambition.
- Involvement in the decision-making processes.
- A strong cross-functional experience from a wide range of functions.
- International business environment.
- The best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge.
- A learning curve giving you a strong competitive advantage for future development.
- A potential career at Faerch for the right candidate.
We expect that:
- You are about to graduate or have a recent Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You achieve high grades in your professional field.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are passionate about and ambitious to be among the best in your professional field.
- You have high-level analytical skills and collaborative mindset.
- You possess a strong will, self-motivation and personal drive.
- You are curious and keen to learn.
- You possess the ability to work independently with a practical hands-on approach.
See the entry requirements for the different graduate positions for more information about which educational backgrounds are relevant.
Which Graduate track can you apply for?
You will be able to apply for the Faerch Graduate Programme 2020 until the end of February.
Please apply by sending your covering letter, CV, grade transcript and diploma, if you have already graduated, or expected grades if you have yet to graduate, to [email protected].
If you have any questions about the Graduate Programme, you are welcome to contact Graduate Programme responsible Natallia Yarashevich on +45 3022 7983 or [email protected].