For applicants for positions at Faerch Buñol S.L.U
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Faerch Buñol S.L.U
Company No.: Registered before the Commercial Registry of Valencia under Spanish Sheet V-131070
Poligono Industrial ‘El Rincon’, Sector 5,
Apartado de Correos 166, Buñol, Valencia
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
|SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA||LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING||RECIPIENTS||DATA RETENTION|
Selection of candidates for the purpose of hiring.
We process the following categories of personal data about:
Ordinary personal data:
Payroll processing data and compensation details: Banking details
Personal details and contact information: Name, gender, nationality, date of birth, CPR number or other national identification number, address, home telephone number, private e-mail address, next-of-kin / emergency contact information, size of working clothes (where relevant), photo.
Talent, recruitment and application information, information about education and skills: Information contained in application and CV, details about prior employment and references, educational details, professional qualifications, languages and other competencies, results from personality and skills tests.
We collect your personal data from the following source(s):
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
We share your personal information with:
We will retain personal data processed for these purposes for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting Head of Group Legal, Thomas Peter Vikkelsø Tranders at email [email protected]
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: 24 May 2018.