For applicants for positions at Faerch sas
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Company No. 535 145 122
810, rue Leonard de Vinci, ZAC de Chatelliers
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
|SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA||LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING||RECIPIENTS||DATA RETENTION|
Selection of candidates for the purpose of hiring.
We process the following categories of personal data about:
Ordinary personal data:
Payroll processing data and compensation details:
Personal details and contact information:
Talent, recruitment and application information, information about education and skills:
We collect your personal data from the following source(s):
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
Section 11 in the Danish Data Protection Act with regards to CPR number or similar national provisions.
We share your personal information with:
We will retain personal data processed for these purposes for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting Head of Group Legal, Thomas Peter Vikkelsø Tranders at email [email protected]
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: 24 May 2018.