The first step towards an ambitious career
What we offer
- Insight into a business leading the market, driven by passion and relentless ambition.
- Involvement in decision-making processes.
- Strong cross-functional experience covering a wide range of tasks.
- An international business environment.
- The best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge.
- A learning curve giving you a strong competitive advantage for future development.
- A potential career at Faerch for the right candidate.
Which graduate track can you apply for?
Currently no tracks are open to applications.
The recruitment process
Frequently asked questions
You are welcome to apply, if you graduate not later than the Summer 2022.
You are also welcome to apply once you are working at your final thesis.
You can apply in both English or Danish.
Please see the Entry Requirements for the available positions.
You will be employed by Faerch so you will receive salary with pension and health insurance.
- Application explaining your motivation for why you wish to apply for the Faerch Graduate Programme.
- CV reflecting your study documentation, work experience and student activities.
- Grade transcript and diploma from your Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, if you have already graduated.
- a person employed for a period of training that allows learning a particular skill or a set of skills. The course of employment is typically a combination between practice at the company and study at an approved training provider. At the end of the completed course, the apprentice will receive a certificate qualification. We usually employ our apprentices within production or the warehouse department.
- a person employed in the particular functional office area and in the particular job in order to learn the skills needed for that job. The course of employment is typically a combination between practice at the company and study at school. The completed course will typically end with a certificate issued by the company.
- a student employed for a semester or other defined period to gain a practical work experience within the field of study.
- a person successfully completed a degree from a university or college and employed at Faerch to apply obtained knowledge and gain experience in business environment.
Get in touch
If you have any questions
about the Graduate Programme
- please feel free to send us a message here
Please note this contact form should
not be used to apply for a job
- see and apply for open positions here