Your path to an international career
Accelerate your career by joining Faerch, the first mover in circular food packaging with strong financial performance and growth. Jump-start your development with an exciting and challenging 18-month programme that consists of three rotations, including one rotation providing an international project experience.
Take the best first step towards an ambitious career, making the most of your talents and challenging yourself at a company committed to taking its business, and you, to the next level.
- Insight into a business leading the market, driven by passion and relentless ambition.
- Involvement in decision-making processes.
- Strong cross-functional experience covering a wide range of tasks.
- An international business environment.
- The best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge.
- A learning curve giving you a strong competitive advantage for future development.
- A potential career at Faerch for the right candidate.
We expect that
- You are about to graduate or have a recent Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You received high marks in your professional field of study.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are passionate, ambitious, and want to be among the best in your professional field.
- You have high-level analytical skills and a collaborative mindset.
- You possess a strong will, self-motivation, and personal drive.
- You are curious and keen to learn.
- You possess the ability to work independently with a practical hands-on approach.
- See the entry requirements for the different graduate positions for more information about which educational backgrounds are relevant.
Which graduate track can you apply for?
The current graduate track is Operations and Engineering.
The recruitment process
If you have any questions about the Graduate Programme, you are welcome to contact Tina Kongerslev Munch Lilleøre, who is responsible for the Graduate Programme,
at +45 99 10 12 58 or [email protected].
Frequently asked questions
You are welcome to apply, if you graduate not later the Summer 2021.
You are also welcome to apply once you are working at your final thesis.
You can apply in both English or Danish.
Please see the Entry Requirements for the available positions.
You will be employed by Faerch so you will receive salary with pension and health insurance.
- Application explaining your motivation for why you wish to apply for the Faerch Graduate Programme.
- CV reflecting your study documentation, work experience and student activities.
- Grade transcript and diploma from your Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, if you have already graduated.
- a person employed for a period of training that allows learning a particular skill or a set of skills. The course of employment is typically a combination between practice at the company and study at an approved training provider. At the end of the completed course, the apprentice will receive a certificate qualification. We usually employ our apprentices within production or the warehouse department.
- a person employed in the particular functional office area and in the particular job in order to learn the skills needed for that job. The course of employment is typically a combination between practice at the company and study at school. The completed course will typically end with a certificate issued by the company.
- a student employed for a semester or other defined period to gain a practical work experience within the field of study.
- a person successfully completed a degree from a university or college and employed at Faerch to apply obtained knowledge and gain experience in business environment.