The purpose of this policy is to ensure that our lasting growth and development is built on the principles of responsibility, making economic sense and creating value for business, customers, employees, and society as a whole. It is our ambition to create competitive advantages and market differentiation by developing sustainable packaging trays.
The policy supports our business framework that integrates consideration of good business ethics, human rights, social and environmental issues, as well as prevention of corruption and anti-competitive practices.
This policy sets out the following responsibilities:
- Ensure a governance structure reflecting roles and responsibilities to enhance sustainable development on products and operations
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and prevailing industry standards, and engage in the initiatives staying ahead of the current legislation
- Ensure a healthy and safe workplace with focus on respect of our workplace culture, well-being and employee development
- Integrate environmental considerations in our activities and strive continuously to minimize environmental impact from raw materials to the end of products’ lives
- Establish and communicate expectations of the business standards to influence supplier’s conditions throughout the supply chain, e.g. within legal compliance and anti-corruption, environment, occupational health & safety, and employment conditions
- Establish practices to monitor and measure progress towards sustainable development
- Communicate openly about our commitments and performance related to sustainable development on products and operations.